Week of Monday, October 14

Power Lunch
Show Yourself Mighty

Midweek Worship
Show Yourself Mighty

Miracle Service
Flow To You

Pre Worship
TBA

Opening
Right Time, Right Place

Praise & Worship

My Soul Says Yes

Yes


Choir
Lord You Are Holy

Offering
I'm Walking In Increase

Preparation
TBA


Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Moving Forward - Israel

DOWNLOAD

What a moment
You have brought me to
Such a freedom I have found in You.
You're the healer
Who makes all things new
Yeah yeah

I'm not going back
I'm moving ahead
Here to declare to you
My past is over in You
All things are made new
Surrendered my love to Christ
I'm moving moving forward

You have risen
With all power in Your hands
You have given me
A second chance

Hallelujah hallelujah
Yeah, yeah, yeah

You make all things new, Yes!
You make all things new, And
I will follow You

Forward

No comments:

Post a Comment